Sunday 9 April 2017

March Favourites

Hello! I can't believe it's now April! I hope you all had a good month, I've been trying some new products lately so I thought I'd share with you what I was loving throughout March...


Loreal True Match Liquid Glow Illuminator (Icy Glow) 


This is a new highlighter I've been trying lately. I love the true match foundation so I thought I'd try some more from the true match range and see how I got on. There are only two shades of this highlighter, 'Golden Glow' and 'Icy Glow', Golden Glow is a very bronzey shade, whereas Icy Glow is a pearlescent icy shade. Icy Glow seemed like the best match for my skin tone and I've been really enjoying using it. It instantly gives me really glowy skin and lasts all day. It is a very versatile product as it says it can be used as a primer, mixed in with foundation, or as a highlighter. I've only tried this as a highlighter but it will be interesting to see how well it works in other ways. It has 30ml of product inside which is the same as your standard foundation size. It is priced at £6.99 which I would say is very good considering the amount of product you get. 

No7 Bronzer (Golden Sand)

I have pretty much been using this bronzer every day since I got it. For those who hate bronzers that are too dark or orange and just want a subtle glow then I would definitely recommend checking this out. It blends so easily as the powder is so silky and soft, making it so easy to apply. This shade is perfect for fair skin tones as its so natural looking, but it does come in two other shades for darker complexions.  Oh and theres no shimmer!  ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰ This is priced at £12.50, which is a bit more on the pricey side for a drugstore product, but it is really good quality and I've been loving it.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (05 Lovely Pink)

Now onto Max Factors creme puff blush....I LOVE these! These are baked multi-tonal blushers with a marbled finish. The shade pictured is 05 Lovely Pink which is a combination of a baby pink and a subtle gold shimmer. This is actually my second purchase of this shade, I find that when I put this on it makes me look so much more healthy and gives a natural glow to my cheeks. Although in the pan they look shimmery, I find that once applied on the skin they just give a healthy radiant glow. The formula is finely milled making it easy to blend and can be easily built up to how intense you want the colour to be. This is one of their more subtle shades so it would be well suited to fairer complexions, but they have 6 shades in total and are priced at £8.99.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (shade 03 red berry)

My lips have been suffering a bit lately and this has been a little saviour. It feels so so lovely and hydrating and I'm just obsessed. You can get this without any colour in it but personally I love this tinted version as it gives me a teeny flush of colour. My concern was that it was going to feel sticky like a lip gloss but it doesn't at all, it just feels so comfortable to wear and so different to any other lip balm I've tried. Anyone wanting to try a new lip balm which is a bit more luxurious I would recommend checking this one out.

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara

I'm quite picky when it comes to mascaras and when I find one I like I tend to stick to it. However I had the opportunity to try the Smokey Eye mascara by Bobbi Brown. I have to say I wasn't expecting to like it as I normally prefer the rubber/silicone style mascara wands, Rollerlash by Benefit is normally my fave, however I have to say I am really impressed by this mascara. It gives my lashes a lot of length and volume but leaves them still looking quite soft and fluttery. It also feels really comfortable to wear, it feels like I haven't got much on which is lovely.



I hope you've enjoyed reading my monthly favourites! What were your favourites last month?

G x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig