Thursday 6 October 2016

Five Favourite Affordable Products



L'Oréal True Match Foundation 

This foundation is one of my favourite bases for everyday wear. As I have oily skin I have tried maaany different foundations trying to find ones that actually wear well on my skin and don't break me out. My main go to is Estée Lauder Double Wear (that stuff has some serious staying power), but when I'm after something that feels lighter with a bit more of a glow, I head straight for my True Match.  I love how it makes your skin look healthy and radiant but still gives you a good coverage that doesn't feel heavy. I'd say it is a medium coverage but can easily be built up to a higher coverage if you need to. The staying power is pretty good on my skin, lasting me a full working day as long as I pair it with a good primer. The great thing about this foundation is that it has a huge shade range for a drugstore product. It groups the shades into cool, neutral and warm undertones to help find your perfect match.  It currently has whopping 23 shades which I believe they are still working to expand. Overall a great everyday foundation. 


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

This is a very very popular concealer and I'd definitely say it is worth the hype. It is super affordable at only about £4ish and the coverage is amazing. I like to use this over any blemishes or redness I have and then use something a bit lighter under the eye area. This is for sure one of the best full coverage concealers I've tried, and great for anyone on a budget. 

L'Oréal Super Liner (Black Lacquer, Waterproof)

I wear liquid liner on most days and I have tried numerous different brands of liner, and this L'Oréal one is by far the best I've tried. It is super jet black, easy to apply, and literally does not budge all day. Since trying this liner I have never gone back to anything else. It is my all time favourite so please never discontinue this L'Oréal!!













NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Since I've been getting HD brows I have become a little obsessed with eyebrows and eyebrow products. I now realise it's really important to look after your brows, they can really frame the face and change your entire look. This eyebrow pencil has become my go to for my brows.  The pencil is very fine and has a precise tip which makes filling in your brows a hell of a lot easier, and on the other side of the pencil is a handy spoolie. The pencil has a twist applicator which means no faffing about trying to find a pencil sharpener. From what I've heard this product is a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz, so if you're planning on splurging on that then I'd definitely recommend giving this a go first. 

No7 Moisture Drench Lipsticks

Something which I feel deserves some hype in the beauty blogging world is the No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick range. Now, I love lipsticks, like seriously I can't stop buying them. And the No7 ones are definitely some of the best I've tried, including more high end brands. I love these because they are so moisturising on my lips, never leaving my lips looking dry, yet they are long lasting and super pigmented. The shade selection is great, although maybe lacking in the nude colours, but overall I love these. I have tried a collection of different shades and I have never been disappointed with them. They are on more of the expensive side for the drugstore at £9.95 each but not too bad if there's a £3 off voucher going which Boots do fairly regularly. 




So there's some of my favourite drugstore products! What are yours?


G x

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig