Sunday 23 April 2017

Max Factor Creme Bronzer Review


I'm a total fangirl of the Max Factor creme puff blushers, so when I found out they were expanding their range and introducing bronzers I couldn't wait to try them. These are baked mineral powders with multi-tonal shades which are designed to suit a number of skin tones. The formula claims to be ultra-blendable and leaves a streak-free finish. There are currently only 2 shades, '05 Light Gold', and '10 Bronze'. To be honest I was expecting a better shade range from these but the multi-tonal shades supposedly work well with different skin tones, so I have been testing both shades to see how they work with my fair-medium skin.






My first opinions of these were that they looked beauuuutiful. The marbled finish looks amazing, and reminded me of the much more expensive Hourglass ambient lighting bronzers. 

'05 - Light Bronze'

This shade is a light bronze colour which has a subtle bit of shimmer marbled through it. This shade works really well with my fair to medium skin as it gives a subtle bronze glow which can be easily built up to my desired look. I find this a really flattering shade and would be well suited to fair skin, although I'm not sure if it would be too subtle on darker skin tones.

'10 - Bronze'

This shade is much more coppery than 'Light Bronze' and I would say it has a lot more shimmer running through it. From looking at it in the pan I didn't think I would get on as well with this shade, I thought it might be too dark and have too much shimmer. However, these bronzers blend so easily that it doesn't look harsh or patchy in the slightest and just leaves a really natural looking sun-kissed glow on the skin.

Verdict

I am loving these bronzers right now. They are so lovely to use, they blend so easily and give you a natural finish with no harsh lines or streaky patches. I wasn't expecting to get on with both shades as they are very different, but they have both worked really well against my light-medium skin tone. Some people may be wary of the amount of shimmer in the products, as I was, however I don't feel they come across shimmery on your skin, I can't detect any shimmer once its on my skin but instead my skin just looks more glowy. 

These are priced at £9.99 and I think these could definitely rival more high end bronzers out there. 

Have you tried these? What do you think?

G x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig