Friday 3 March 2017

Mini Charlotte Tilbury Haul

So I decided to treat myself recently with a few goodies from the Charlotte Tilbury site. I ended up ordering Legendary brows, which is a brow gel that I have been dying to try since it came out, and also two more matte revolution lipsticks, because...well... I'm a little obsessed and my will power when it comes to online shopping is terrible. I absolutely love trying Charlotte Tilbury products so I thought it'd be fun/useful if I did a little review on the products I picked up.

From left to right - Legendary Brows, lipstick in 'Amazing Grace', and lipstick in 'Pillow Talk'

Legendary Brows

I was super excited to finally get my hands on Legendary Brows as it just looked completely different to any other brow gel I've tried. I've found that a lot of other brow gel products either have a brush which is far too big, or that too much product comes out at once. However, Charlotte Tilbury is a total perfectionist when she designs her products and she has got this just right. It has a reaaaally teeny tiny brush which neatly combs through your brows and dispenses just the right amount of product. I have tried using this by itself and also with other products and I've found it to work both ways. When I used this by itself I was actually amazed at how well it filled in my brows. Normally brow gels will just generally thicken my brows but this actually helped fill in any gaps I had in a really natural subtle way. If I'm having a good brow day then I would definitely feel confident enough to wear this by itself, or if I wanted some extra definition I would use this in conjunction with a pencil or powder.

Matte Revolution Lipsticks

The two matte revolution lipsticks I went for were 'Amazing Grace' and 'Pillow Talk'. I absolutely love the matte revolution formula of Charlotte Tilbury's lipsticks, they feel so comfortable on the lips, not at all drying, and the colour pay off is amazing.

'Amazing Grace'

I've been eyeing up 'Amazing Grace' for a while now as it just looked like such a beautiful shade. it is described on the website as a vintage tea rose which I would definitely agree with. I love the colour, it's a gorgeous vibrant pink/coral without being too bright. I feel like this shade would suit so many skin tones as it just looks so lovely and fresh.

'Pillow Talk'

The famous Pillow Talk shade, which was originally only available as a lip cheat lip liner, has now been brought out in lipstick form (yay!). I was SO excited to try this as I looove the lip liner and every time I used it I was always thinking to myself 'why is there not a lipstick of this?!'. Pillow Talk is the most gorgeous nude-y pink colour which would suit every skin tone. It is what I would call a 'your lips but better' shade, and you really can cheat your way to a fuller lip with this. I would really recommend checking this out if your passing a Charlotte Tilbury counter as it's so so flattering and I'm getting so much wear out of it.


So there we go, once again Charlotte Tilbury never fails to disappoint! Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts?

G x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig