Tuesday 25 April 2017

Skincare Review - L’Oréal Pure Clay Purity Face Mask


I have quite oily skin and I occasionally suffer with bad breakouts, so finding a product that calms my angry skin down is wonderful and a rare find. The Loreal pure clay purity mask has been working wonders for my oily skin lately so I thought I'd share a little review with you.



There are 3 different L’Oréal pure clay masks to choose from. These are all designed for different skin types and to target different problem areas. They can either be used alone or used together in different parts of the face. The 3 masks are -

Purity Mask -  A purifying mask containing eucalyptus extract, designed to mattify the skin and purify pores, targeted at oily skin types.

Detox Mask - This mask contains charcoal designed to detoxify and purify the skin and draw out impurities.

Glow mask - This is an exfoliating mask containing red algae extract to brighten your skin. The glow mask is designed to brighten dull complexions.

As my skin can be very oily I chose the green purifying mask. When I put it on it smells so refreshing and is very soothing against my skin. The consistency is quite thick but it feels very cooling and refreshing to apply. As it starts to dry it becomes very tight and you are pretty much unable to make any sort of facial expression. However once I've washed it all off, I notice such a difference in my skin. My skin feels super clean, my pores have virtually vanished, and any redness I have seems to have calmed right down. It instantly mattifies my skin and when I use this regularly I notice a huge improvement in my oily skin.

I love the way they have catered for different problem areas and how you can switch these up according to your skins needs by using the different masks in different areas of your face. These are very affordable at £7.99 and you get loads of applications out of the pot.

Anyone who suffers with oily skin I would definitely recommend giving this face mask a go!

Have you tried any of the L’Oréal pure clay range?

G x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig